• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

GDT 8/18/2015 Chicago @ Angels Cowart @ 3B

Homebrewer

Draft Kings likes Richards against Danks tonight..

P – Garrett Richards (LAA) – Salary $9,800

Coming off of back-to-back quality starts Garrett Richards seeks his 12th win at home tonight against the White Sox. Richards is a very consistent arm with a 3.55 ERA on the season and a 3.56 ERA since July 1st, but home is where he really excels. His ERA of 2.53 at home is more than two full runs better than his 4.81 mark on the road and he is up against John Danks of the White Sox who owns a 7.71 ERA on the road over his last four starts so a win is very much in the cards from the young right-hander tonight.

Well then, its a lock

It's the Scioscia way.

The robotic OCD matchup nonsense is one of Scioscia's most frustrating traits. It's almost as if Scioscia isn't even reading the scouting reports that he's not forwarding to the players. Many of these guys actually reverse split, I.e. they are worse against the handedness of the starter than their platoon counterpart

I wouldn't go so far as to say he's pulling a Pete Rose and favoring players on his fantasy team, but at the same ib wouldn't be surprised to find out he were burned out and phoning it in to the point where he wouldn't object to Moreno replacing him

The robotic OCD matchup nonsense is one of Scioscia's most frustrating traits. It's almost as if Scioscia isn't even reading the scouting reports that he's not forwarding to the players. Many of these guys actually reverse split, I.e. they are worse against the handedness of the starter than their platoon counterpart

I wouldn't go so far as to say he's pulling a Pete Rose and favoring players on his fantasy team, but at the same ib wouldn't be surprised to find out he were burned out and phoning it in to the point where he wouldn't object to Moreno replacing him

Yeah, it's extremely frustrating. A lot of the daily lneup decisions are somewhat perplexing. Maybe I'm not supposed to understand the method to his madness and that's why he makes the big bucks.

I only commented on it, because I saw a couple of balls the last week or so that he hit to the SS back hand that I have seen him beat out in the past.

This is why I would like to see more stat cast type stats so we wouldn't have to speculate if Trout has lost a step or two from home to first.