• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

GDT 8/17 CHI @ LAA

Hollyw00d

You know Albert gets no credit unless he hits at least 3 homers a night.  Otherwise he's a bum.

Expectations for Albert are higher considering his career numbers (achieved with a non-Angels team) and his extremely high salary. 

I believe this week is where we make our move in the standings

Texas will stay hot imo

Houston has TB and LA. I see them losing a few games this week. Already lost 1.

I like the way our pitching rotation is set up this week vs chi sox and the blue jays.

I think we can be in first or at least tied by the end of the week

Book it!

I believe this week is where we make our move in the standings

Texas will stay hot imo

Houston has TB and LA. I see them losing a few games this week. Already lost 1.

I like the way our pitching rotation is set up this week vs chi sox and the blue jays.

I think we can be in first or at least tied by the end of the week

Book it!

You may want to let the Angel offense know this

I wasn't able to catch yesterday's game so reading the gameday after the fact. Thanks to all who provided the highs and lows of this fine win!

I was thinking, no matter who is on the roster, who the GM or manager is, its up to the players to perform and that hasn't happened so that is the bottom line issue.

Look at the Nationals who many pundits said would win it all or the Mariners who many said would win the AL West.

As bad as they've played, the Halos are over .500 and still in the hunt. Go Halos!