• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

And the next fallen tribute...

I haven't looked at the delegate numbers, but I thought the Republican plan was just do their best to stop Trump from getting the required delegates by the convention and at the convention blow the whole f'ing thing up and see if they could somehow get someone else, Ryan, Kasich, anybody, to get the nomination other than Trump.

Did Cruz realize he was one of the guys the Republican leaders were willing to throw a wrench in the process to stop?  

Quitting now seems spineless and douchey considering he's made it this far.

Just seems weird.

He basically didn't stand a chance in the other states and Trump is almost destined for the nom.  I think they figure maybe enough Cruz voters will vote for Kasich in the remaining primaries.  It is a hail mary.

I just think after calling Trump every name in the book in the morning as a Hail Mary and then losing Indiana and then quitting in the afternoon basically shows this guy is full of shit and a coward.  

I  mean, we all assumed those things, but if he felt so strongly in his convictions and there was still a mathematical chance he could win and he wasn't going to concede to a rival he respected and would endorse, why give up?  Money?  

Yes money.  At some point you can no longer make the case that people should continue to invest in your campaign.