• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

And the next fallen tribute...

Problem with Trump winning the nom is it means Hillary is our next president...

You know, I used to think that.  But the GOP turnout is so ... ummm ... HUGE!

I think it could be closer than some people think.

That said ...

VOTE GARY JOHNSON!!!!  

I think Trump's people are smarter at finding the right information to use and Donald's ability to disect a candidate on the spot is going to be enough to put an end to Clinton's hopes for the presidency. She is very vulnerable outside of the protective bubble of the party.

I think Trump's people are smarter at finding the right information to use and Donald's ability to disect a candidate on the spot is going to be enough to put an end to Clinton's hopes for the presidency. She is very vulnerable outside of the protective bubble of the party.

It's going to get interesting when the Trump campaign releases the kraken against Hilary.

You know, I used to think that. But the GOP turnout is so ... ummm ... HUGE!

I think it could be closer than some people think.

That said ...

VOTE GARY JOHNSON!!!!

I was having this same conversation the other day with an active-duty Air Force coworker. Old people tend to vote republican and they're gonna be out in force against Hillary if she's the nominee. Don't underestimate the hate for her.

I was having this same conversation the other day with an active-duty Air Force coworker. Old people tend to vote republican and they're gonna be out in force against Hillary if she's the nominee. Don't underestimate the hate for her.

It's funny that this year's turnout could be massive, and it would all have to do with hatred for the other candidate.  I really don't think Dems are thrilled with Hillary and the GOP isn't thrilled with Trump.  Yet turnout could be HUGE because people just hate the other side. 

VOTE GARY JOHNSON!!!!

It's funny that this year's turnout could be massive, and it would all have to do with hatred for the other candidate. I really don't think Dems are thrilled with Hillary and the GOP isn't thrilled with Trump. Yet turnout could be HUGE because people just hate the other side.

VOTE GARY JOHNSON!!!!

That was the same conclusion we came to. Almost everyone voting for "not the other candidate."