• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Straight Outta Compton

Chuck

I wanna see it, its getting good reviews. Interested to see if it shows them as real gangsters or not really? Eazy was the only one that was really affiliated...theres really only a small handfull that were real gangsters of the whole genre. Most of the real gangsters that rap are pretty bad...like bad as in no talent

I wanna see it, its getting good reviews. Interested to see if it shows them as real gangsters or not really? Eazy was the only one that was really affiliated...theres really only a small handfull that were real gangsters of the whole genre. Most of the real gangsters that rap are pretty bad...like bad as in no talent

Eazy E was mostly a drug dealer before the group got together. After the band got together they had guns to protect themselves mostly. 

There was a lot in this story that I had no idea about though. I don't want to spoil it for ya'll though. 

Must see movie. I hope it gets a nominee for an academy award. 

I think we need to come up with lyrics for this. Something including Costco runs, white guilt and fresh baked muffins from housewives that go straight into the trash.

Straight out the 714 with my dirt bikes yo,

Gotta grab the Coors so we hit up Costco.

Bored as hell sittin in the station, told the homie to plug in the Playstation. Blastin fools in Call of Duty, Grants mom brought the muffins to feed me.

With truck washed we got nothing to do, but wait for the weekend and the Glamis crew.

Don't have to work and it feels like the lottery, since 9/11 happened everybody feels sorry.

Eazy E was mostly a drug dealer before the group got together. After the band got together they had guns to protect themselves mostly.

There was a lot in this story that I had no idea about though. I don't want to spoil it for ya'll though.

Nice. The only ones who made it big that wete bonafide were ice t (rollin 30s) and dj quik (tree top in compton). Cypress hill i know were swans, not sure how involved they were. The rest (mostly) are just studio gangsters...and it catches up to them sometimes.

Tupac was killed over good old fashioned gang banging..people want to think it was some big conspiracy...nope. suge knight is very real, and the gang wars he was part of caught up with tupac. Snoop dogg came very close himself. In fact hes a big factor in one of the bigger long beach gang wars.

Ice cube tried to go back to where he grew up, and doesnt anymore...the locals dont recognize him as real, so to speak...

That chris brown idiot tried to hook up with a piru set, either trees or fruits (dont know off the top of my head). He basically paid his way in, and learned the hard reality recently when they home invasioned him...hardy har har. Wayyyy too many dumb young people only see the rap videos and think its glamour...the reality isnt...

Like when Dre assaulted Dee Barnes? He is a thug and a piece of shit. But I definitely want to see the movie.