• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Angels vs. Mariners

Chimi

From Greg Johns blog ...

http://gregjohns.mlblogs.com/2013/02/25/bonderman-gets-first-test-today/

(Testing posting a link on mobile version ;) )

Dustin Ackley 2B

Casper Wells CF

Jason Bay LF

Kendrys Morales DH

Jesus Montero C

Justin Smoak 1B

Eric Thames RF

Alex Liddi 3B

Brendan Ryan SS

Jeremy Bonderman P

Expected to pitch after Bonderman and Maurer are Andrew Carraway, Anthony Fernandez, D.J. Mitchell, Lance Bawcom, Chance Ruffin, Brian Moran and Danny Farquhar.

im good with them getting an extra week off or so without playing...on hot stove this morning harlod reynolds commented that j.a. happ most likely wouldnt have hit granderson yesterday had he had a few more weeks under his belt..i dont know if i agree with that 100% but a few extra days or so to "stretch out" in non-game situations couldnt hurt

im good with them getting an extra week off or so without playing...on hot stove this morning harlod reynolds commented that j.a. happ most likely wouldnt have hit granderson yesterday had he had a few more weeks under his belt..i dont know if i agree with that 100% but a few extra days or so to "stretch out" in non-game situations couldnt hurt

It's funny, when I heard about Granderson, my first thought was "well, that's what happens when starters are getting ABs in February". So yeah, I actually see the logic and kind of like the way MS does it.  Just interesting to me that most other managers go with their starters right out of the gate.