• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Halos pathetic plain and simple

ghoetke

"I doubt the good Chicago food makes it far enough south to make it to The Cell. It's like having a stadium in Compton."

Making 5 mil a year and no expenses?

He probably sends a limo around to Giordano's,Lou Malnati's,Pizzeria Uno and Dueand some of the other places during the game...The Italian beef in places like

Al's #1 and Portillo's are pretty much do not miss, when one is anywhere near..

The team is poorly constructed.  For most of the season I praised Scioscia for having such a poorly constructed team in a pennant race.  However, they are no longer over achieving and playing about as poor on the road as imaginable.  It is his job to turn it around.  If he doesn't...than most of you guys will get your wish.

I don't think Sosh will be fired. The players obviously respect the hell out of him and it was clear that the owner was on his side during the whole Dipoto fiasco. Losing Dipoto AND Scioscia would seem pretty stupid after all that happened.

I mean, we've been talking about him getting fired for years now. And despite 4 straight years of missing the playoffs with a bloated payroll, he's still here. He'll probably be here next year. And the year after that. And the year after that.