• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Dipoto -- Red Sox

Just because you didn't read narratives about it in the news doesn't mean there wasn't conflict within the organization.

I've read all the stories you have. I have no doubt that he disagreed with the field management and specifically the catorce at times. That still doesn't validate the stupid DiPoto was a victim and was run out of the job fictions. People disagree about things professionally. DiPoto didn't like whatever and quit on his own. He was not forced out.

It's pretty clear that the Redsox understand what happened to Dipoto in "Arte and Mikes FO", and are comfortable bringing him into their inner circle even if he is a renowned quitter. (lol)

I doubt Jerry contacted them begging for a job, pretty sure they called him, and not the other way around.