• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Confirmed

Chuck

i am ok with trade deadline....a few bats won't change the clutchness of mike or albert and the others...so would have been waste.

with you in that when they lose like this a game i dvr'd....i will just delete if i catch wind of them losing...again every pitcher we go against is a cy young contender.

football is starting....so bring it on.

I understand that three different teams want to move to L.A.

Chargers, Raiders, and Rams. 

Please let it be so!

Edited by fan_since79

Drinking + Angels Shitty Performances = angry posts. 

I'm not going to ban myself from the website ala Angel Oracle, but I probably need to stay off the site when both of these things collide. 

Chuck needs to participate more in the Hangout, Political, NHL, InO, and other forums.  Heck, a few minutes in the After Dark forum, and you will feel much better.

Drinking + Angels Shitty Performances = angry posts. 

I'm not going to ban myself from the website ala Angel Oracle, but I probably need to stay off the site when both of these things collide. 

No way dude!  I think you should actually escalate your alcohol intake, remove the restrictor plate on that keyboard, and let hell fly!  

Think of it this way, you could be bringing a bit of joy to the rest of us after watching that three-legged-cat-burying-a-turd-on-a-frozen-pond that we call the Angels' offense.  Your rants are inspiring and fun!  Think of the children Chuck, should they have to go through life watching this trainwreck without having a comedic rant to provide just a few moments of joy?

No way dude!  I think you should actually escalate your alcohol intake, remove the restrictor plate on that keyboard, and let hell fly!  

Think of it this way, you could be bringing a bit of joy to the rest of us after watching that three-legged-cat-burying-a-turd-on-a-frozen-pond that we call the Angels' offense.  Your rants are inspiring and fun!  Think of the children Chuck, should they have to go through life watching this trainwreck without having a comedic rant to provide just a few moments of joy?

LOL

Unbelievable as it may be, this is good times compared to the 60s and 70s. You newbie fans slay me.

These past six seasons (including this one) have made up the most painful stretch of Angels baseball I've ever seen, and I'd hardly consider myself a newbie. I've been seriously following the Angels since before Scioscia was manager.

Edited by ScottLux

These past six seasons (including this one) have made up the most painful stretch of Angels baseball I've ever seen, and I'd hardly consider myself a newbie. I've been seriously following the Angels since before Scioscia was manager.

My hardest years were seeing if Ryan would have a winning record at the end of the year.

Before you do this keep one thing in mind, there are people outside and most people aren't as cool as the people on this site, oh and myself and most people on this site, aren't all that cool. You've been warned.

My head hurts.  

The team is still above .500 and still competing for BOTH the Wildcard and the Division. I too remember the bad 'ol days, and Mike Trout didn't even exist back then.

Chuck, lay off the sauce. I think living in Seattle is messing with your head.

Go Angels!