• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Confirmed

Chuck

Strads, you got this?

In what respect? I was about to opt out of being a mod because I know I frequently cross the line.

But if you are handing over the reigns to me, then you have to let me curse like you are allowed to. Also, because I believe we all must work together I want AO to also be able to curse, mainly because I don't think he knows how. I think when his brain thinks of the F word, what his brain actually types is %#&*! Lastly, I want an INO forum. Those are my demands, either meet them or you must stick around and watch this abortion of a team try to hit a baseball and watch you and your community blame that on the manager.

Its getting harder to justify going out of your way to watch Angels baseball. I might start going outside again.

Before you do this keep one thing in mind, there are people outside and most people aren't as cool as the people on this site, oh and myself and most people on this site, aren't all that cool. You've been warned.