• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Aldon Smith arrested again

nate

Niners hilariously disastrous offseason continues. Man, that team was looking like they were poised to be one of the elite teams for years to come. Not so much anymore. Kaep has regressed over the years as well

As far as Smith goes, dude is done IMO. Niners have to release him after this and the NFL will probably suspend him indefinitely because this is his 3rd DUI I think? He needs help for alcoholism, badly

Kaep has regressed over the years as well

I don't think he's regressed I think the league adapted to him and frankly he hasn't made the necessary changes because he's a one trick pony.  Physically the guy is a freak between his speed and arm strength but we've that when it comes to mobile QB's that alone doesn't lead to long term success.  The analysts and announcers love to slobber over how hard he throws but that goes out the window when you don't throw accurately, can't hit your receivers on their routes or just make poor decisions.  Frankly I enjoy watching him fail because he comes off as a pompous douche.

As far as Smith goes even in a league that is rife with dumb asses he can take comfort knowing that he's one of the biggest ones.  I think at least one Sunday this upcoming season I'll go to the local 49'er bar that was a Charger bar about 5 years ago (cough bandwagon) just to watch them wallow in misery.