• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

I visited North Korea and snuck out these eye-opening photos

they worked for me, too.

the guy who wrote the captions seemed a little too much like "see, it's not as bad here as you've been told."

My first thought as well.

Let your work speak for itself - don't try to romanticize the photo.

Just tell me what the f*ck I'm looking at, and get out of the way.

Finally got through, viewed the guy's entire collection of 200 photos. Some amazing stuff, some of it surprising, most of it not. Like most communist countries, pictures of the leaders are plastered everywhere, along with multiple statements proclaiming their greatness and the people's eternal devotion to them.

I wonder if they have the framed photos of Kim Jung Il and Kim Jung Un at the gift shop, complete with polishing cloth.

Oh yes, the photos are quite inexpensive at $2 each but you must buy them as a matching set.

You also have to buy a polishing cloth for each photo. They are $500 a piece

I think most interesting was the tourist hotels and restaurants that had no customers other than the small party that was visiting at the time. It would be like going to a private resort with an inordinate amount of staff.

yeah, tourism doesn't really strike me as a cottage industry there.

reminded me of how bruce wayne lives.