• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Keith Richards: Sgt. Peppers is a load of sh*t.

"Better living through chemistry" is how they're still walking around.  I see them more as talking zombies; it is probably pretty funny to see them live these days.  Keith has gone full-gollum. 

That being said, he certainly has earned the right to speak-up about music and the business.

I'm no Beatles fan (as I can only take one or two songs before I feel like puking sunshine), but that was pretty harsh from Keith.

"Better Living Through Chemistry" is the name of a Miami Vice episode.  It's a real Izzy episode.  It's pretty good, but not one of the best.  It's no "Evan."

"Better Living Through Chemistry" is the name of a Miami Vice episode. It's a real Izzy episode. It's pretty good, but not one of the best. It's no "Evan."

I say this is the greatest straightness: I love you DR. You should work parties just taking people's life stores and telling them which episodes of MV they are captured in.

• 4 weeks later...

Perhaps Keith Richards forgets, and given the amount of drugs he's done this is likely, that Lennon/McCartney gave them their second song "I Wanna Be Your Man." It was seeing the process of Lennon and McCartney writing this song that inspired Jagger and Richards to begin songwriting.

Far forgotten from the memory banks.

Sgt Pepper isn't close to my favorite Beatles album.

I like Nilsson's work during that time period more, and I think he actually did better things with that kind of sound than the Beatles did. Listen to this song by him (called 1941), and you'll see what I mean.

All of that said, Richards is an idiot.

Nilsson, schmilsson.