• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Victorino, Murphy and De Jesus

I've pretty much come to terms that this isn't a great team, just a solid 84-86 win team. The hitting just isn't good enough, and outside of Trout, there isn't much of a dynamic factor to make things happen out of nothing, like the Royals are able to do. 

I don't disagree but I really thought that was what they were a year ago. Where the 98 wins came from, I'm still not sure...I guess we'll wait and see.....

I don't disagree but I really thought that was what they were a year ago. Where the 98 wins came from, I'm still not sure...I guess we'll wait and see.....

The offense last year was considerably better, was the bullpen. 

Last year we had Kendrick, Hamilton (who was still better than all our LFs this year), a much better season from Ianetta, and at least some production for DH (remember the solid contribution Cron and Green made about midway?). 

The bullpen was also much better about half-way through after the acquisitions. 

This year we literally are relying on a great season from Trout and a great month from Pujols. 

I'd rather see Robertson start. We were actually winning when he played.

Agree. I didn't think he was that bad. So, he's short. So was Eckstein.

The team got 3 bums for nothing. Now we know why.

Actually - one with smarts should know that DeJesus was never that good when he was younger as a Royal, Shane was over the hill as a Dodger, and Murphy has mostly been bad.

A joke