• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Are fans allowed to say "we" when referring to the Angels?

m0nkey

Are fans allowed to say "we" when referring to the Angels?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Are fans allowed to say "we" when referring to the Angels?

• Yes
    • No

We were winning, but lately they keep losing.

how's that?

Exactly, well done.  Now I know why you are the favorite for the GM position.  Just remember, when you take over, if they stink it up, then you can always quit.

Edited by tomsred

"We" when the Angels are winning and "them" when they are losing. This applies to games as well... when the Angels are ahead - it's "us" and when they are behind it's "those guys"

So when a dumbass, drunk red sox fan says:" oh yeah, win a World Series you losers!!!", do you respond with: " excuse me,sir, but the Angels have indeed won a World Series"?

Or do you say:"you braindead drunkass, we have won one" ?

So when a dumbass, drunk red sox fan says:" oh yeah, win a World Series you losers!!!", do you respond with: " excuse me,sir, but the Angels have indeed won a World Series"?

Neither. I'd say "they did win one, dumbass."

I personally always try to say "they" because I'm not on the team. I'm a team supporter and a part of the Angels' fan community but that's just not the same. I don't care what anyone else says one way or the other, though. It's not my business to police or judge people's choice of pronoun. I say what's comfortable to me personally and I'd expect that others do the same for themselves.

Neither. I say, "Yes, officer, that is the guy that hit his girlfriend the tried to hump the fire hydrant."

No, but I break the rule on accident all the time.

Pretty much this but I break the rule only on rare occasions because it is silly for a grown man to say "we" when referring to something he is watching on TV.