• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Astros Fans

nando714

Think they have won the west

http://www.forums.mlb.com/discussions/Houston_Astros/_/_/ml-astros/89196.1?mobile=y

Nothing more would make me laugh then if we some how knew how to hit the ball again and win the west

Here's to a new week!

this isn't usually my thing, but perspective is a real thing, even if it's intangible. astros fans thinking they have won the west, is as stupid and childlike as angels fans thinking they have lost the west.

Edited by ukyah

I feel like every year I end up hating a new group of fans. The only ones that never change are the stupid Doyers and Red Sox. I hate the Red Sox fans becuase of ..... well, everything and the dodgers I try not to hate but no matter what I will always find some fan that makes me hate all of them again. These Astros fans, they seem like a**holes.

this isn't usually my thing, but perspective is a real thing, even if it's intangible. astros fans thinking they have won the west, is as stupid and childlike as angels fans thinking they have lost the west.

It's the equivalent of us Angels fans celebrating how many more wins we were guaranteeing ourselves three years ago when the Astros joined the AL West. Looks like the Astros GM who was hired at the the same time as Dipoto did a pretty nice job with less money.

This guy seems to get it:

123astros: "The Angels couldn't have made a move. They have no farm and not much depth on the major league club either.

Paying Josh Hamilton to leave was also a mistake, and Pujols is underplaying his contract. There are a lot of problems going on in the Angels' organization. I don't think their future is very bright."

That board highlights the ignorance of people talking about other teams needs and depth. They think we needed a SP at the deadline, never mind the fact that Heaney just stepped in, Shoe has regained his form, Weav's rehabbing, Rasmus can give us 4-5 quality frames and worst of all we have Nick Tropeano banging on the door. I say worst of all because he was a long time prospect for the Astros and now they've completely forgotten about him.

Then they try to say we have no farm, which is funny because I could've sworn Heaney, Perez and Gott came from our farm this year, and we have A LOT more where that came from, like Newcomb, Tropeano, Kubitza etc...

The least they could do is to their HW before they pretend to be an expert.

That board highlights the ignorance of people talking about other teams needs and depth. They think we needed a SP at the deadline, never mind the fact that Heaney just stepped in, Shoe has regained his form, Weav's rehabbing, Rasmus can give us 4-5 quality frames and worst of all we have Nick Tropeano banging on the door. I say worst of all because he was a long time prospect for the Astros and now they've completely forgotten about him.

Then they try to say we have no farm, which is funny because I could've sworn Heaney, Perez and Gott came from our farm this year, and we have A LOT more where that came from, like Newcomb, Tropeano, Kubitza etc...

Doesn't every message bored have guys who think they are and expert and don't even bother to do the homework before talking? I know I'm guilty of that, that's why I like this site there is always someone to step in with some cool stat or argument to see a different perspective

we did need a SP. you watch, if the angels miss the postseason, that's what's going to cost us.

Edited by ukyah

Astros are an exciting team right now and poised for the future.

Angels are dogshit right now and paying hundreds of millions to players who are past their primes.

Can't really blame them for being excited about their chances of winning the division this year and for years to come.

So the definition of being dogshit is having the 4th best record in the American League?

If the season ended today the Angels are in the playoffs.

Dogshit.

we did need a SP. you watch, if the angels miss the postseason, that's what's going to cost us.

If we miss by a game or two I will place the game on Scioscia's inappropriate use of Salas (I was ready to blame 2014 on Scioscia misusing Frieri)