• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Why is Scoscia held unaccountable ??

ghoetke

He can always hold himself accountable, and take his buy out after the season.

(Yeah, right.) 

The MLBPA would rip the engine out of his favorite race car and plant it on his [collapsed] bed if he tried to void any money owed to him in a contract.

Is Arte Moreno = Al Davis ?

"Angels' owner Arte Moreno insisted on the trade, and reportedly told Tony Reagins, the general manager, that he would be fired if he did not acquire Wells within 24 hours"

http://www.cbssports.com/mlb/writer/scott-miller/23286878/broken-angels-tense-atmosphere-nearly-included-pujols-hunter-fight-in-2012

Arte & Scioscia need to go.

For what should he be held accountable?
I always thought it was stupid to scapegoat the manager for players just because the players aren't hitting or pitching or whatever, thats not his fault.
The only thing a manager has to be held accountable for is if he loses the team and i havent seen any indication of that yet.
Now sometimes i new voice needs to be heard, the message get lost... now in that regard there may be merit to replacing him... but the rest?