• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

More bad press for the Angels

HBMike

It's also kind of stupid to assume that any Angel player that had these feelings about CJ would willingly share them with a reporter. The fact that he's claiming several players feel this way makes it even more suspicious, as if a sizable chunk of the roster sought out Alden Gonzalez just to vent their feelings about CJ Wilson.

lol, that's ridiculous

It's also kind of stupid to assume that any Angel player that had these feelings about CJ would willingly share them with a reporter. The fact that he's claiming several players feel this way makes it even more suspicious, as if a sizable chunk of the roster sought out Alden Gonzalez just to vent their feelings about CJ Wilson.

We'll know you're right just as soon as Alden is fired for making things up.

Similarly, history has told us that random dudes on the internet alleging conspiracy theories are usually right.

Who's alleging a conspiracy theory? If you want to take that blurb at face value with no names, no quotes, and not even the standard "a team source said..." that's great, but I don't buy for a second that any frustrated players volunteered that information to a reporter.

What's funny is that nobody is propping CJ by taking himself out of the rotation because he knows he will hurt the team.

I agree 100%

Consider the scenario that CJ tough it out and pitches like he did down the stretch last year.

How many really wants CJ to tough it out.

What's funny is that nobody is propping CJ by taking himself out of the rotation because he knows he will hurt the team.

Consider the scenario that CJ tough it out and pitches like he did down the stretch last year.

I'll prop CJ for admitting he can no longer help the team. Better than being a stubborn asshole and killing us down the stretch.

This!!! Do Angels players care more about "toughing it out" than winning?

I wouldn't be surprised if Pujols said something like "Hey, I wish CJ could toughen up and pitch his way through this, we all go through injuries and sometimes you just have to deal with it." - that could definitely be spun to say what the article says.

The Angels organization seems to be completely rudderless and without structure. If the team misses the playoffs, which I unfortunately expect, it will be interesting what happens next.

Get yet popcorn ready.

Maybe get some league average players?

i don't give two squirts about anonymous sources because that means nothing to me. i just notice that none of the defenders want to address the double standard applied in the story. double standards happen frequently in the press and, for me, are always a sign of fabrication. 

wilson is a likable guy in the clubhouse. many fans may think of him as "douchey", but i've got bad news for you if that bothers you; athletes are bros.

he's performed well this season, so it's not like he hasn't helped his team win. he's been an integral part of the teams success this season, up to this point. that's undeniable.

so, why exactly are his teammates not supportive of his injury? what's their motivation? i just don't see it.