• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The not Fantastic Four

In all honesty i thought maybe we loaded up on clean peanut outfielders to package calhoun with someone. Obviously no one wants to see him go, but he could have probably landed (with another arm and pieces) something kind of decent.

Not saying i would have wanted that, i just had a feeling that would explain the sudden trades for 3 guys that play the same position

I thought we loaded up with three outfielders because they were inexpensive, and we could easily jettison any or all of them at season end.  That would leave a clean slate for the next GM.  Also with three, there's a better chance that one could get hot, than putting all eggs into one basket.  And finally, because of their ages and the fact that they have some injury history, you may lose out by going with one if the injury bug strikes again.

The other side is that we can't afford to deplete the farm again, at least right now.  There are too many pitching uncertainties in the next couple of years with Weaver, Wilson, even Santiago, and with rookies who have not pitched in the majors yet.

By the way, Cespedes is still within reach, just not this year, but he is possible next year, and so are a wider range of possibilities.

Edited by tomsred

@CALZONE~

Of course that's been a huge issue! We got bent on Hamilton not only on the contract, but the execution and playing ability when he was here, and then took it in the shorts yet again to get rid of him. Horrible. I freaking hate that clown. No accountability what so ever dude your a full grown fricking man be an adult take ownership suck it up and work hard to play out of it.

Nope! Not Joshy! Punk.

Ok, I'm done I need to never read posts on him.

Edited by SlappyUtilityGuy