• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Israeli settlers burn Palestinian family home, killing toddler

I am not a fan of FOX news tactics as well but this is hardly as much an act of terrorism as any civilian conflict in a contested zone. See the Ukraine for example, plenty of civilian deaths and not all occurring through military actions. Those are not classified as acts of terrorism and should not be. Neither should this, it strips the meaning of the word and makes it just another big lasso for lazy thinking minds. It is reprehensible and the expectation is Israel rounds up that group and throws them into a dark hole, never to return to society.

If spray painting threats on a house and burning it down with a family inside to inflict fear upon a certain culture doesn't qualify as terrorism, I'm not really sure what does.

http://edition.cnn.com/2015/07/31/middleeast/palestinian-price-tag-attack/index.html

Fox News describes the assailants as "extremists" Fair and Balanced indeed.

I think you diminish this situation by making this the main point of your story. 

The story itself is disgusting and whoever committed this act (whatever anyone cares to label it as) are the very worst kind of people and should be dealt with accordingly.

Sociopathic behavior knows no boundaries, religions, race or nationalities.