• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

University of Southern California Football Thread

9 hours ago, nando714 said:

washington will be missing one of their top defenders for one half Bc of a targeting call yesterday. 

One half? Man, the NCAA isn’t kidding around. That’s as serious as telling your kid they can’t have a second dessert.

9 minutes ago, Lou said:

He also had to miss the remainder of the 2nd half of the last game

“Sorry, son, but if you steal from your sister, there’s going to be a price to pay. And your punishment is that you can’t have a third scoop of ice cream. I hope you’ve learned your lesson.”

• 3 weeks later...

USC rush defense was pretty pathetic 

but it was the officiating that was even more pathetic and perhaps cost usc the game 

terrible roughing call on PG, missed PI’s on third down to continue drives 

pac 12 refs are just awful

3-3, usc can easily run the table, with their toughest game left is a home game vs Oregon. I still think they win the south and a rematch with Oregon in the pac title game 

1 more bad loss to let’s say a Arizona or Cal and I think Helton is gone

9 hours ago, AngelsLongBall said:

Gomer pulls one out again

Slovis continues to impress

kid kept fighting last night. 

over half the defense was out last night but the back ups stepped up when they had to

gonna need be a lot better next week vs Oregon. USC tends to play better at home, but Oregon is really good. 

On ‎10‎/‎26‎/‎2019 at 7:01 PM, nando714 said:

Slovis continues to impress

kid kept fighting last night. 

over half the defense was out last night but the back ups stepped up when they had to

gonna need be a lot better next week vs Oregon. USC tends to play better at home, but Oregon is really good. 

The win over Utah at the Coliseum gives hope. 

9 hours ago, st1ckboy said:

USC just need to find themselves a coach like Orgeron. Oh wait. 

People forget that Orgeron was basically a defensive line assistant for 3 years after his interim at SC and taking over interim at LSU.  Did they have themselves a coach?  Perhaps.  But the timing wasn't right, nor was the environment.  O back then was all rah rah and audio bites.  I'm thrilled to see him succeed.

18 hours ago, AngelsLongBall said:

People forget that Orgeron was basically a defensive line assistant for 3 years after his interim at SC and taking over interim at LSU.  Did they have themselves a coach?  Perhaps.  But the timing wasn't right, nor was the environment.  O back then was all rah rah and audio bites.  I'm thrilled to see him succeed.

Also, at least Orgeron was able to stay sober during game time.