• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Serious Trivia

If you get this, I know you're looking it up.

Who played on five World Series–winning teams in his first five seasons?

Is this a trick question? Jerry Coleman was a WS champ his first three years with the Yankees before leaving for military service. He returned a few years later. 

Is this a trick question? Jerry Coleman was a WS champ his first three years with the Yankees before leaving for military service. He returned a few years later. 

Not intended as a trick question. He played in 1952 and '53, although only briefly, and not in the Series.

If you didn't look that up, you're good.

This is your best question yet. I guess if one were to cheat they'd start with the 1949 Yankee roster but I'm guessing the correct answer is someone who played for 2 or more teams like the early 70s A's or so.

No, it's Coleman. He played in only three Series, though, so I suppose it was a trick question.

Henry Mathewson

Ridiculous.

If you get this, I'm finished with this thread, because you must have looked it up.

Who threw the first no-hitter in baseball history? It wasn't considered one at the time. The scorekeeper erroneously counted two walks as hits.

Edited by fan_since79