• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Bobby Grich At Nixon Library

pinetar

I'm doing a presentation with Bobby Grich at the Nixon Library in Yorba Linda on Tuesday, August 4th at 7:00 PM.

We will be talking Angels old and new and signing books. (flyer attached)

It will take place in the main auditorium, We'll have a slide show and a Q&A.  Ryan/Grich original memorbrilla will be on display in the lobby,

We hope Angelswin members will join us, Bobby is a great speaker with wonderful stories and I have a few myself.

A book signing including "Once They Were Angels, A History of the Team, "Tim Salmon's "Always An Angel," and "Nolan Ryan, The Making of a Pitcher," will follow.

We're looking forward to seeing Angelswin folks. It's gonna be a fun night.

See you next Tuesday the 4th

Pinetar

lib_baseball_flyer_su15.pdf

DowningRules: The library is a great place-tranquil, loaded with history and artifacts. 

Nixon's old house is there, so is his grave..

Whatever else Nixon was, he was a great baseball fan, very loyal to the Angels and Gene Autry.

Thanks for posting this, Rob. I'll post it on our Blog and social media outlets later as well. 

Going to miss this by one day. Damn! 

Thanks as always for the support Chuck,

Wish you were coming. It's gonna be a good one. Grichie has incredible stories about the old Angels and Nixon. I'll see if we can tape it. 

I love Bobby Grich. I wish I had got to see him play, but he was before my time unfortunately.

Should've been in the Hall of Fame, in my opinion.

Thanks for the post. I'm a big fan of Nixon too, I have a signed copy of his memoirs