• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Carlos Gomez to Angels?

Chuck

Not a chance we get him but I think it would take a pitching haul to get him.

Shoemaker

Nate Smith

Tropeano

Bedrosian

For Gomez

My limit would be one of Shoemaker or Tropeano, plus Bedrosian and Smith, plus one of Navarro or Green.

Edited by tomsred

yeah i would take him for someone not named Newcomb.  It's funny, his career stats aren't as remarkable as what I thought they would be (.261/.315/.421). However, he would most certainly upgrade this team with his pop, speed and DbSf (douche bag swag factor)

His first 5 years in the majors his numbers were horrible & he looked like his ceiling was pinch runner/defensive replacement aka Bourjos.

I had no idea he suddenly started to hit for power in recent years.

Though it looks like his power & speed has dropped off this year. 7 SB & 6 CS & only 8 HRs.

Previous 2 years he had 24 & 23 HRs as well as 30+ steals each of those seasons & a .830ish OPS

Well, Victorino was brought in as more of a 4th OF, but he gives the Angels leverage.  If they're unable to swing a deal, he's better than Joyce....

Except Joyce is strictly a LH option against RHP and Victorino is strictly a RH option against LHP....neither takes AB's away from the other....