• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Next 6 Games (July 28 - August 2)

JoJo26

Are pretty flippin' important...of course the Dodgers miss Richards while the Halos get Kershaw & Greinke.

Is winning 2 of 3 in H-Town and winning 2 of 3 at Chavez Latrine too much to ask?

UPDATED: 7/29 - AGAIN

Tuesday: C.J. Wilson vs. Collin McHugh

Wednesday: Garrett Richards vs. Lance McCullers

Thursday: Hector Santiago vs. Scott Kazmir

Friday: Andrew Heaney vs. Clayton Kershaw

Saturday: Matt Shoemaker vs. Zack Greinke

Sunday: C.J. Wilson vs. Mike Bolsinger

Edited by JoJo26

I thought Victor and Gubi said they would miss Kershaw on today's broadcast. In any event, I would much rather have Richards going against the Astros.

Anderson and Bolsinger are pitching against the A's...two game series...

Greinke is about as due for a bad start as anyone I've ever seen. He's a fantastic pitcher but come on now. He also hasn't pitched that well in his career against the Angels.

Kershaw is also due. He's pitched like 30 straight scoreless innings and after Greinke's scoreless innings streak? Give me a break.

Dodgers miss Richards? Richards wasnt even an all star.

How about Dodgers miss Santiago?

Santiago reverted to being CJ Wilson 2 immediately after the all star break.

As it is the dodgers will already be facing Shoemaker, CJ Wilson, and CJ Wilson 3, going with three CJs would not be as good as alternating with a righty.

Edited by ScottLux

Not that I'm looking ahead past Houston - but the Giants are up the Dodgers ass...and they could be in 2nd by Friday (so could the Angels...)

Big Big fooking series. But first things first...beat the 'stros

Dodgers Rotation for Oakland series Tues-Anderson Wed-Kershaw Dodgers will decide Fri/Sat vs Angels. They can opt to give Greinke extra day

5 retweets6 favoriteRepl

Ken Rosenthal ‏@Ken_Rosenthal 14m14 minutes ago

Sources: #Dodgers scratching Kershaw from start tonight.

Ken Rosenthal ‏@Ken_Rosenthal 8m8 minutes ago

More on Kershaw: Told hip/glute is sore. #Dodgers deciding whether to start Bolsinger today and push Kershaw to Friday or stay as is.

Ken Rosenthal ‏@Ken_Rosenthal 9m9 minutes ago

So, decision to scratch Kershaw has not officially been made. #Dodgers will decide later today.

Sounding like the Angels will have the luxury of facing Kersh and Greinke this weekend

0-1 already on this 6 game stretch