• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Good News - Bad News Sunday

JoJo26

Meh I've really had a hard time placing much blame on Sosh this season. I liked JD as much as the next guy and liked what he did in terms of fixing our pitching situation but he was the one that traded for Joyce, he was the one that threw away Grichuk for Freese. JD definitely did some solid things but unless Sosh is allowed to start making trades/call ups I can't really blame him for this.

Maybe Sosh is trying to make it obvious to the FO they need to make a damn trade for a LF'er and that's why he keeps sticking Joyce out there...

They actually played like shit against the Twins. The Twins just played worse.

They've been playing some stupid baseball lately.

Yeah, was it Wednesday they won 5-2? Pretty sure they had just as many mental errors that game as they did yesterday.

Also, everyone looks good against Boston

JD definitely did some solid things but unless Sosh is allowed to start making trades/call ups I can't really blame him for this.

Dipoto didn't write names on the lineup card.

Some acquisitions work, some don't. Some players work out far better than you hoped, and others fall off the face of the earth for no apparent reason. Matt Joyce has never been a great player, but no one expected the complete departure of his hitting skills.

Dipoto didn't write names on the lineup card.

Right, but Scioscia still has to put 9 names down on a lineup card every game and there's only so many guys to choose from.

Up until our win streak that started when we swept Texas, Aybar and Cron weren't doing much either. So outside of Calhoun, Trout and Pujols it was basically a crapshoot. Even now, I guess Robertson would be the obvious choice to start in LF but it's not like he's anything special. I want Joyce gone just as bad as everyone else but until they cut him you may as well give him an AB here and there I guess.

Like I said, maybe Sosh is trying to prove a point by having Joyce continue to go up there and make an out or even two sometimes.

Also, I'd like it noted somewhere that I'm defending Sosh. Just so next time I go on a tirade about the fat man maybe I can get a free pass.