• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The sky is falling

The sky is falling  

39 members have voted

1. 1. The sky is falling

• Fire Scioscia
    • Fire Stoneman
    • Fire Obama
    • Fire Hulk Hogan
    • Fire Baylor
    • Tip your cap
    • Turn the page

My concern is with the decision to use Matt Joyce as a pinch hitter.  It Is consistent with Scioscia's recent playoff decisions to play Hamilton (despite an abysmal end of the year) and pitch Wilson (despite an abysmal end of the year).

For as bad as Joyce has been, that decision by Scioscia was worse.

• 2 weeks later...

Then honestly EG you have no concerns. It seems like most people here expect Albert's slumps to be permanent. He's become a streaky player the last few years. Even now you can see the last two games he's starting to use the whole field again, which is a good sign he's about to get going again. He's been on base four times the last two games and he's had three or four balls he hit to right field.

Then honestly EG you have no concerns. It seems like most people here expect Albert's slumps to be permanent. He's become a streaky player the last few years. Even now you can see the last two games he's starting to use the whole field again, which is a good sign he's about to get going again. He's been on base four times the last two games and he's had three or four balls he hit to right field.

I wish I'd agree with you. If Pujols doesn't crank it up I envision Trout getting lots of walks which means we have almost no power.