• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Ranking Tarantno films

Forget it Jay, these guys probably have iPones, 13K gold Rollex watches and drink Sturbacks coffee with carmel. Tarantno sucks.

Work for AT&T and rocking a free Pantech Flex. I think the only watch I've ever worn in my life was a calculator watch in elementary school.

I'm also more of a Coffee Bean guy and caramel sucks. Mocha all the way man!

Work for AT&T and rocking a free Pantech Flex. I think the only watch I've ever worn in my life was a calculator watch in elementary school.

I'm also more of a Coffee Bean guy and caramel sucks. Mocha all the way man!

Even if you wanted in, there's no way you could get in.

Meetings are held at Blarg's house on his lawn.

The only problem is that the moment anybody steps on his lawn, Blarg screams at them to get off of it.

You'll also be called a "whippersnapper."

Kill Bill

Pulp Fiction

Inglorious Bastages

Reservoir Dogs

Dusk till Dawn

Death Race

Jackie Brown

Haven't seen his latest..Kill Bill was awesome. I own the DVD set and my wife and I watch them back to back 1-2 times a year.

Django was ok. I couldn't even finish it. Made it about 2 hours through before I passed out. Some really cool kill scenes, but overall it didn't live up to the hype everyone gave it imo. I might give it another try in the future and try not to be drunk for it.