• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Tropeano starting today?

An Angel fan and blogger couldn't possibly know anyone in scouting or have contacts with other teams.

So I guess in order to know people with jobs in baseball, one must never display his displeasure with management of fandom.

I'll let Chuck, Garrett, and Taylor Blake Ward know immediately.

Also, even if what you said was even half true, consider that many of you pretend to know all about prospects and the way things work, more so than I. Because it isn't like I've ever watched these guys play, met them or even written about them. Yet you think you know more.

You want to see pretenders that are talking out of their collective asses, look no further than a mirror.

Not ready. Scioscia loves hits vets, Weav most of all. It wouldn't matter if activating Weav meant banishing Richards to AAA, Scioscia would still do it. It matters very little that Weav is probably the 7th best option for the rotation right now.

If he could be on the mound, Scioscia and Weav's competitive spirit would make sure he's there. I'm sure he'll be back next week and Tropeano will either sit in AAA purgatory again or he'll be pitching in the majors for a different team.

This is the post we referenced.

Ok, I'll bite. Did you get this from one of our scouts or one from another team?

Edited by Lou

Personal prediction. How about you Lou? Anything if value to contribute or are you here simply to say you disagree?

Personal prediction. How about you Scotty? Anything if value to contribute or are you here simply to talk out of your ass?

Are you a troll failos? Because if you're a troll, let me know now so that I can write you off for the psychopath that gets his jollies from causing anguish to others. Ignoring trolls is the best treatment.

If you aren't, then you're just a jerk in general in which case I can ignore you because you attack others to make yourself feel better, which can either stem from terrible parenting, a small penis or in some rare cases, you're just rotten to the core for reasons beyond physical or emotional inadequecies.

Come to think of it, the way I treat you should likely be equal regardless. I'm just going to ignore you.

Are you a troll failos? Because if you're a troll, let me know now so that I can write you off for the psychopath that gets his jollies from causing anguish to others. Ignoring trolls is the best treatment.

If you aren't, then you're just a jerk in general in which case I can ignore you because you attack others to make yourself feel better, which can either stem from terrible parenting, a small penis or in some rare cases, you're just rotten to the core for reasons beyond physical or emotional inadequecies.

Come to think of it, the way I treat you should likely be equal regardless. I'm just going to ignore you.

can I get a source on that? otherwise, you're doing it again. 

Personal prediction. How about you Lou? Anything if value to contribute or are you here simply to say you disagree?

But you defended your post by extolling your access to scouts,not only ours but from other teams as well.

I'm guessing nothing in your "predictions " came as a result of your intimate relationships you have with numerous scouts.

Ok, so let me get this straight. You are predicticting that:

1. Richards would be banished to AAA -- yes, I disagree with you.

2. Tropeano will be either a ) sent to AAA purgatory-- yes, I think he will be sent back down, or b ) pitching for a major league team next week-- I disagree.

The reason I said you need a vacation is because of #1 and you referring to SLC as purgatory. It was hyperbole at its finest.

Your reactions in this thread only convince me that I was correct when I said you need a vacation.

I'm my opinion, as a writer, you need to grow some thicker skin.

Edited by Lou

Because Weav isn't ready and they wanted to keep everyone on a consistent schedule. Also because Tropeano is better than Shoemaker, Weaver and is likely the Angels 3rd or 4th best starter, even though they have him stashed in AAA.

over the last 10 games Shoemaker has given up a total of earned 18 runs. That is about 1.8 per start. Over the last 5 games he has surrendered 7 runs. Edited by notti

Tropeano pitched well but made the mistake of not knowing the skill level of his first baseman even though he should have familiarized himself having time in Salt Lake together. The Angels needed to give him some run support and failed on that end.