• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Colin Cowherd claims baseball is not complex; even Dominicans can understand it.

Richard

Colin Cowturd is horrible. Just a total schmuck. He fell in love with Pete Carroll and never let it go...still claims that southern cal is a football power...when they aren't even the best team in LA for 3 years running. Thinks he's a genius.

Make Mason & Ireland sound like Dan Patrick...glad he's off the air (for now...thanks Fox)

Total putz-face....

Colin Cowturd is horrible. Just a total schmuck. He fell in love with Pete Carroll and never let it go...still claims that southern cal is a football power...when they aren't even the best team in LA for 3 years running. Thinks he's a genius.

Making Cowherd's Pete Carroll love fest worse is the fact that he grew up in the Pacific Northwest, and he is a Seahawks fan. Carroll went from his favorite college team to his favorite pro team.

A friend who knows Cowherd personally (he did sports radio in Las Vegas, but that was prior to my time here) told me that he is just as insufferable in person as he is on the air.

Erick Aybar still doesn't speak English. Just saying.

Several of the players know English, but use an interpreter for interviews. I know personally I won't engage in a Spanish conversation, so my ability to learn Spanish has been hurt immensely.