• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Love for The Mule

No, this isn't a Tijuana strip bar thread.   (Man ... I just lost half the people who opened this thread!)

For all the time I've spent enjoying beers, wines and cocktails, I'm not sure how it is that I've missed The Mule.  It has become my new favorite drinks.  I know there are variation of the standard:  vodka, lime juice, bitters, ginger beer.  Anyone have any recipes that they particularly enjoy?

I had one of these these other day and it was awesome:  Deep Eddy Lemon Vodka, grapefruit vodka, lime juice, bitters, ginger beer.  Outstanding sitting out on a patio on a hot summer afternoon. 

Edited by Geoff

My wife enjoys the Mules. 

I will slap down my man card and admit I enjoyed some Mike's Hard Lemonade this past weekend during the heat and humidity.

To me it seems like in the heat they are even worse.  All that sugar.

AceVenturaPetDetective00_zps01c032b6.jpg

Soccer style kicker graduated from Collier High June 1976, Stetson University honors graduate class of 1980, holds 2 NCAA Division One records, one for most points in a season, one for distance, former nickname "The Mule," the first and only pro-athlete ever to come out of Collier County and one hell of a model American!

Wow... may as well just light that man card on fire.

Farva: In 1974 the great Charlie Rich won Country Musician of the Year. In 1975 he had to pass that award on and do you know to who? Mr. Sunshine-on-my-god-damn-shoulders, John Denver! Yeah, can you believe it? Replaced by John ****ing Denver! Well, I'll be damned if Mr. Rich didn't take out his lighter and light that award on fire in front of everybody right there ... you get it?

Rabbit: So... you're saying you're going to light my country music award on fire?

Farva: I'm saying you better watch your ass!

Rabbit: You're gonna light my ass on fire?

AceVenturaPetDetective00_zps01c032b6.jpg

Soccer style kicker graduated from Collier High June 1976, Stetson University honors graduate class of 1980, holds 2 NCAA Division One records, one for most points in a season, one for distance, former nickname "The Mule," the first and only pro-athlete ever to come out of Collier County and one hell of a model American!

What do you know about Ray Finkle?

(other than that picture doesn't go with the quote)

The drink has been around for ever but the fad seemed to explode about 5 years ago.

I noticed on prime day the high amount of offers for copper cups. Ghey.

Like a lot of things drinks or liquors seem to be cyclical.  In my early 20's jaeger was the popular shot or mixer and maybe about 5 years ago suddenly fireball was the go to shot.  Now you can find Moscow Mule mugs at Target and a lot of bars have it listed on their menu so you know it's current run or popularity is on life support.    

i HATE when places serve up a moscow mule sans the copper mug.

now i have to expel unnecessary energy to ask them how they serve it before i put in my order.

unacceptable.

is nothing sacred?

ps moscow mules are huge here and in wine country. great summer drink.

i love breaking out my stack of legit copper mugs and pitcher up on the roof deck for a round of cool ones. 

Edited by mrwicked

i HATE when places serve up a moscow mule sans the copper mug.

now i have to expel unnecessary energy to ask them how they serve it before i put in my order.

unacceptable.

is nothing sacred?

Preach!!!