• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

When will Joycey finally be 86'd?

I still don't get why the FO and many on here thought Joyce would contribute much of anything. Before coming here he was a guy who struggled to hit .240 and played horrible D. Even if he all of the sudden started hitting to his career norms this team would still be in need of a competent bat.

Wasn't he supposed to a LF bench bat and platoon with Cron at DH?

I still don't get why the FO and many on here thought Joyce would contribute much of anything. Before coming here he was a guy who struggled to hit .240 and played horrible D. Even if he all of the sudden started hitting to his career norms this team would still be in need of a competent bat.

Because he was suppose to be platooned with Cron at DH and against RH pitching in his career he has about a .350 OBP and almost an .800 OPS, oh and that includes how bad he was this year. The average isn't anything to write home about, but in our search for a LFer do you think we will find someone with better career numbers than that? I sure hope so, but I kind of doubt it.

Is all the desperation worth giving up another young guy?

It's clear as day the Angels need a competent LF to make a deep run, and GMs know they've got them by the balls.

Some of you act like LFs grow on trees and Stoneman can just pick one tomorrow.

This place will be "make a move. Make a move. Make a move" and then a deal will be done and it will either be "this guy we got sucks" or "why did we give up that guy for a rental."

Our farm isn't loaded anymore. No team is just going to give us the piece.

Crazy how he's only had 1 hit since July 8th. I can't recall a player this atrocious. 

edit: and yes, Ibañez was better. 

Edited by failos

Crazy how he's only had 1 hit since July 8th. I can't recall a player this atrocious. 

.462 OPS this month and .499 since June 20 and that's from Baseball-Reference so it doesn't even include today. This is getting worse, not better. It would actually be quite difficult to acquire someone who has played in the MLB this year who would do worse than Joyce is doing now.