• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Ervin Santana

Going to the game today. Got free tickets in RF. Picked a helluva day to get free tickets considering we've won 7 games in a row, Richards is coming of a shutout, and Ervin is an ex-Angel hellbent on revenge I'm sure. 

Watch us get blown out 30-0 lol

Should be interesting. 

Except he's not eligible for the postseason. That's one of the penalties for his PED use.

is this a fact? i thought that the change was if you hadn't finished your suspension by the time the regular season ended.

I actually bet the Angels hit him hard. I think they know what to expect and know his tendencies. I predict he doesn't get past the 5th inning. 

Well this shows that I know nothing. When he has that slider working like that, he's tough to hit. 

is this a fact? i thought that the change was if you hadn't finished your suspension by the time the regular season ended.

I'm just going by what Langston said on the broadcast. He said Santana wasn't eligible for the postseason. I didn't investigate any further. He could have been wrong on that.