• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

L.A. Country Club to host 2023 U.S. Open

My office in Century City overlooks the south (the one they are not using for the Open) course.  I swear I have never seen more than a handful of people on that course.

Park City has a population of 8,000 people......but there are 7 or 8 private clubs in the area.  Whenever we go up there, no one and I mean no one is playing the courses...........freakin' rich people who are members of a club for a vacation house they visit one week per year.  These are the type of people tank must always have lunch meetings with.  

My office in Century City overlooks the south (the one they are not using for the Open) course.  I swear I have never seen more than a handful of people on that course.

if i'm reading this correctly, it sounds like you're offering to let us park in your building during the tournament. thanks, buddy.

if i'm reading this correctly, it sounds like you're offering to let us park in your building during the tournament. thanks, buddy.

Hmm, I must have read it incorrectly.  I thought he was offering his office up for a AW.com viewing/sponsors party.

• 3 weeks later...