• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Angels vs. Twins (7/21/15) No Trout or Pujols

Chuck

At least Pujols is back in ... I'll be watching the game. For a minute there I was worried I might have to be productive in my job  :o

Edited by ScottLux

We had the same hope for Steve Finley and were disappointed.

He's a gritty veteran, and fits right into a platoon with Robertson. Everything Scioscia likes.

I'm afraid you're right. It's too bad Dipoto didn't take care of the Joyce situation before he left. 

Pre-game says Pujols "demanded" to be in the lineup today.

Awesome.

EDIT: They're also debating who's having a better season, Pujols or Trout. That's so incredibly stupid.

Our pregame and post game people are borderline special needs. I feel like we miss out on a lot of cool info and stuff because the angels anchors are too busy stating the obvious and nuthugging certain players.

The broadcast is kind of the same as well. Just filling airtime instead of giving a better view of the game