• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Harper: Umps help Greinke

I haven't been watching the games. Does Harper have a point? He also makes a point of why he said that by reading the article. Greinke also said "It's pretty easy" in reference to his scoreless streak. There is gamesmanship going on. No big deal.

There were 10 pitches 6 inches or further off the plate and 3 of them were to Harper. He definitely has a point. Probably shouldn't have said he's very hittable though. That was probably the frustration setting in. Let him and whoever say what they want. I don't get why people get so pissy over comments like that. He's competitive and wants to win.

There were 10 pitches 6 inches or further off the plate and 3 of them were to Harper. He definitely has a point. Probably shouldn't have said he's very hittable though. That was probably the frustration setting in. Let him and whoever say what they want. I don't get why people get so pissy over comments like that. He's competitive and wants to win.

Who was calling balls and strikes?

Eric Gregg?

it's not like greinke has a history of getting the greg maddux treatment. if he's getting some extra calls because he's been dominating lately, well then that's to be expected somewhat. you're going to have to earn your runs off a pitcher that's on a long scoreless streak. that's baseball.

it's not like greinke has a history of getting the greg maddux treatment. if he's getting some extra calls because he's been dominating lately, well then that's to be expected somewhat. you're going to have to earn your runs off a pitcher that's on a long scoreless streak. that's baseball.

\

I'm not really a staunch traditionalist; I would have no objection to having machines call balls and strikes. 

Three out of zone pitches were called for a third strike. They were not close. Harper is a whiner and gets tossed a lot for arguing zone calls but in this case he is right, Miller called a terrible game.

Edited by notti

harper whines a lot. in this case, it was a bit more justified than usual, but he's getting a real bad reputation in the process.

it still goes back to day 2 of little league where after teaching us how to hold a bat, coaches then instructed us "if you have 2 strikes and the pitch is close, swing." these guys stare at too many pitches.