• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

I hope people realize what they are witnessing

After tonight, he'll be pretty close to tied for most WAR through age 23 season. And then likely to put up another 4 by end of season. He's absurd. In the best way ever.

Semi bragging note: really glad in early 2011 to have bought 5 different Trout autograph rookie cards for 30-40 bucks a piece. They literally could pay a down payment on a small condo now. So glad to have been right on a player, especially one that plays for the only team I care about.

It's amazing. We thought Vladdy was fun to watch and he was but nobody has anything on Trout. It's unreal, unbelievable, but almost expected at this point lol as ridiculous as that sounds, he is just that good. The main reason I can't believe Dipoto bailed, as frustrating as Sosh and Arte could have been you still have Mike freaking Trout. Any GM would kill for that asset.

Life can be pretty disappointing, and I've become very cynical–about everything. Mike Trout, however, never seems to disappoint, and I'm grateful to watch him play. It's like being a kid again.

Edited by failos

lets go wilson for ethier....i am ready.    wilson probably would not mind going to dodgers btw.    straight up and we take the extra money on for ethier contract.      i think the dodgers want cueto or like pitcher...but they also want to get rid of that contract....win win....and we keep from making stupid trade....wish dipoto was still here to navigate the process

lets go wilson for ethier....i am ready.    wilson probably would not mind going to dodgers btw.    straight up and we take the extra money on for ethier contract.      i think the dodgers want cueto or like pitcher...but they also want to get rid of that contract....win win....and we keep from making stupid trade....wish dipoto was still here to navigate the process

That's Klentak's territory, if it makes sense he can get it done.

a carom and hard hit ball a little to the left vs hitting our standing player and this is totally diff game...so some luck for cj   

i am sick of middling and out of diaper pitchers coming in making angel hitters look like a high school team.

one good thing :)   napoli didn't hit a homer....thats a first :)