• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Can't wait for Friday evening!

Here is another crazy suggestion. Make the All Star game later in the season, and couple if with the trade deadline and some sort of mid season general manager meetings in the same city as the All Star game. That would be epic.

Make the trade deadline the 7th inning stretch.

I can't wait either! Ant Man is going to be awesome!

...Wait that's what we were talking about right? I didn't read OP's post to be honest.

It will tell us how Paul Rudd does as an action figure hero.

Will he be known forever as Seth Rogan's pal in Knocked Up?

Or will he take it to the next level?  

Edited by Angel Oracle

Here is another crazy suggestion. Make the All Star game later in the season, and couple if with the trade deadline and some sort of mid season general manager meetings in the same city as the All Star game. That would be epic.

I honestly thought this would generate more conversation.

Been going nuts the last 48 hours without baseball. Adding Thursday as a day off for the All-Star break was stupid.

Give Me What I Need Baby!

You're the only one I know who's got the good stuff, and I need it bad, baby, cause I feel like I got bugs crawling up my skin. Now you gotta help me out.

going to the game Sat night

can't wait to overhear Chowd Fans talking about how Pedroia and Ortiz are the 2 best players in MLB; and how Lester is the best pitcher in baseball...wait we don't have him anymore??