• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Speaking of Fox News

I'm not really surprised. Fox News is a Rorschach test for a kind of baseline for intelligence. If you watch Fox News, well, I don't know what to say.

I got my thunder taken away twice today.  First nate and now AJ.  I feel like I am being demoted here. 

there's a huge issue here about body image for girls. being a father of a teen girl and a teacher of jr. high kids, i can tell you that a lot of girls struggle with the idea that society thinks they should all weigh 105 pounds and be thin as a model. kids come in all sizes, and if a kid is comfortable in their own skin, that's a very positive thing.

Body image is a girl thing. They like talking about it. It's not stupid to ask whether it's better to encourage a certain ideal or praise people the way they are.

It's also a boy thing. Different focus, but boys stress about it also.

Real men stand in front of the mirror and do a slow pivot until they find an angle they can live with...  at that point you proudly proclaim "Yup, still got it" and move along.

I'm still looking for that angle. It appears to be somewhere that isn't in the vicinity of the mirror.