• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Active shooter incident reported at Chattanooga naval reserve center

Four Marines were killed.

A U.S. official says the gunman in the shootings in Tennessee has been identified as 24-year-old Muhammad Youssef Abdulazeez, according to the Associated Press.

Surprise!

http://www.timesfreepress.com/news/local/story/2015/jul/16/breaking-shots-fired-tennessee-riverpark-chattanooga/314944/

I'm sure you've been waiting for something like this since the Charleston shooting.

I may be stuck with the "Tin foil hat" on this but I don't mind because this information may be important. I have mentioned before I have studied the esoteric matters of the occult for years with a leaning towards symbology and Gematria. It's just something I find interesting. Like anything, it can be used for positive or nefarious purposes. Gematria/numerology is one of the esoteric practices and unfortunately is replete through the dark occult arts. Numbers, which are symbols, are vibrations and each letter(also a symbol) is assigned a number(this is known at the time of the invention of any language). The 3 most popular methods in gematria are Pythagorean, Hebrew and Simple English Gematria. I use these three. I am by no means implying this shooting didn't take place, however, with all the numbers and phrases given to us so far by the media, at the very least there is an implication there is something behind the story we are not being told. To be consistent I always use CNN(not because I like CNN). I have verified my findings with two other numerologists, one a Math Major. For brevity sake, I'll present one example but there are many in this story. The two words coded into the time the killing happened and the Story Title is "kill" in english gematria and "Killing" in Hebrew Gematria, respectively. The coincidence would be staggering as English and Hebrew are two different number schemes. This is just the tip of the iceberg to what I have found all the way down to the time stamp of the story. I am claiming nothing, other than I have found the story coded in nefarious gematria in all the main subject parts of the story. This has happened in other news stories as well. I have only ever utilized CNN btw. To many, I know this sounds paranoid and crazy but understanding Gematria helps place the coincidence in perspective. Would the media propietors go this far? I don't know..... My gut feeling is that parts of the article are computer generated. If anyone wants additional info you can PM me. Thanks everyone for having an open mind.

Edited by acro2008

ISIS supporter tweeted about the attack 15 minutes beforehand.

from Pam Geller's site:

http://pamelageller.com/2015/07/muhammad-youssef-abdulazeez-identified-as-mass-jihad-murderer-in-chattanooga-ramadan-kill-a-thon.html/

this is not true. well done fan since.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/fox-news-isis-chattanooga_55a92843e4b0c5f0322d2805?

Edited by Schildog

Some want so badly for this to be an ISIS backed attack.  Some want so badly for it not to be.

I doubt the families of the four victims give a rat's ass about that at the moment.  This is why the labeling of crimes such as "terrorist" or "hate" are dubious at best.

The deciding factor is still subjective and therefore spurious at best.

Some want so badly for this to be an ISIS backed attack.  Some want so badly for it not to be.

I doubt the families of the four victims give a rat's ass about that at the moment.  This is why the labeling of crimes such as "terrorist" or "hate" are dubious at best.

The deciding factor is still subjective and therefore spurious at best.

Another service ace by MT.  He made me have to look up "spurious." I do agree though, these things I let the smoke clear before jumping in.