• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Franchise Player Deadline

The deadline to sign a contract is about 40 minutes away and so far Houston (richest LB deal ever) and now apparently Dez (5/70 guaranteed info forthcoming) have agreed to long term contracts with their respective teams.  I read one blurb yesterday that said D. Thomas and Denver hadn't exchanged numbers in a month.  I'm hoping Dez signing results in Thomas getting a long term deal done.  

Less than 2 months from the start of the season.  It can't get here soon enough. 

So even though I'm having a discussion with myself I wanted to mention that they signed Thomas to a deal similar to what Bryant got.  I think it's a good move by all 3 teams signing their guys long term.  As a Denver fan I'm glad because whether Peyton makes it through this upcoming season or anything beyond that Thomas has proven he's a stud and will give any future QB a legit #1 WR.

As a Cowboys fan I like the deal Dez got. I thought it was fair for both sides. I'm glad Stephen didn't overpay like Jerry would have. He stuck firm to what the Cowboys wanted to do. This kind of took the sour taste of the Murray mishap out of my mouth but I rather have Dez over Murray anyway.