• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Bernie Sanders' poll is rising as Hillary goes down

i think that Geoff's point was that she denied Bill did anything indecent sexually while at the same time blaming the story on a conspiracy.  There was no conspiracy, Bill got a hummer in the White House and there were no right-wingers around forcing them to do so.

That's one...in baseball terms they'd be on par with Mathis at the plate

edit: Sorry, probably more flippant sounding than I meant.

I don't condone the Lewinsky affair and the issues regarding telling the truth while under oath - though I don't view it as a disqualifying event either

Edited by red321

I don't want to tread ground that has already been trampled on.  

I think she is one shady woman, but that isn't why I would never consider voting for her.  For me, she stands for pretty much everything I am against.

Yeah, I'd imagine you two don't have much in common politically.

MT

We just watched 11 hours of testimony that dealt with one conspiracy theory after another. The committee spent as much time talking about Sidney Blumenthal as they did talking about Benghazi. This is after years of Whitewater, Travel Office, Vince Foster, etc. etc. It's always...just out of reach..one more investigation...one more email...and we'll uncover the sordid truth. Now, some of this has to do with the Clinton's usually toeing the line, or not paying attention to optics. But a lot of this is that when it comes to people who dislike the Clinton's, everything they do is viewed as evil incarnate...which is funny, became the same can be said for Obama. So, for the record. Bill Clinton - evil. Barack Obama - evil. Hillary Clinton - evil.

She kind of has a point here.

she may indeed have point, but i think the bigger issue is that there is always something around her. right now it's emails and benghazi, but i'm sure there's more to come. 

whether it's a "vast right wing conspiracy" or whether they have no morals, trouble always is around the corner for the clintons. maybe she ought to address that.

she may indeed have point, but i think the bigger issue is that there is always something around her. right now it's emails and benghazi, but i'm sure there's more to come. 

whether it's a "vast right wing conspiracy" or whether they have no morals, trouble always is around the corner for the clintons. maybe she ought to address that.

But Tank, what comes first, the chicken or the egg?

I agree, at times they toe the line...but how much of it is them always doing shady things...or everyone tries to take everything they do and make it shady or part of some nefarious plot?

How do you address the fact that there is a segment of the population views you as the devil?

Heck, look at a poll in North Carolina...

Capture1.png

Link to PPP poll data

http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/pdf/2015/PPP_Release_NC_102715.pdf

66% of polled Republicans in North Carolina support impeaching her on her first day of office if she wins the presidency.

And this isn't an outlier...a Republican member of congress has suggested the same thing.

I get it...I have Clinton fatigue fatigue. One of the reasons I wasn't thrilled with her running was just how insane the other side of the aisle gets when it comes to her. Then I came to the realization though, that's not necessarily her fault and why should we award those idiots who've spent the last 7 years proclaiming the same things about Obama.

I think the biggest take away from the hearing last week was just how unhinged the Republicans have become and there are a lot of Democrats who may not be thrilled with Clinton, but are pretty pissed off about another example of this partisan bullshit...and in this case using Congress and taxpayer dollars to try and derail a campaign (see Red321 as an example). 

MT

We just watched 11 hours of testimony that dealt with one conspiracy theory after another. The committee spent as much time talking about Sidney Blumenthal as they did talking about Benghazi. This is after years of Whitewater, Travel Office, Vince Foster, etc. etc. It's always...just out of reach..one more investigation...one more email...and we'll uncover the sordid truth. Now, some of this has to do with the Clinton's usually toeing the line, or not paying attention to optics. But a lot of this is that when it comes to people who dislike the Clinton's, everything they do is viewed as evil incarnate...which is funny, became the same can be said for Obama. So, for the record. Bill Clinton - evil. Barack Obama - evil. Hillary Clinton - evil.

She kind of has a point here.

Her point is that by casting her sleaziness as opposition to evil conservatives, brain dead liberals will support her sleaziness.

But Tank, what comes first, the chicken or the egg?

I agree, at times they toe the line...but how much of it is them always doing shady things...or everyone tries to take everything they do and make it shady or part of some nefarious plot?

How do you address the fact that there is a segment of the population views you as the devil?

Heck, look at a poll in North Carolina...

Capture1.png

Link to PPP poll data

http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/pdf/2015/PPP_Release_NC_102715.pdf

66% of polled Republicans in North Carolina support impeaching her on her first day of office if she wins the presidency.

And this isn't an outlier...a Republican member of congress has suggested the same thing.

I get it...I have Clinton fatigue fatigue. One of the reasons I wasn't thrilled with her running was just how insane the other side of the aisle gets when it comes to her. Then I came to the realization though, that's not necessarily her fault and why should we award those idiots who've spent the last 7 years proclaiming the same things about Obama.

I think the biggest take away from the hearing last week was just how unhinged the Republicans have become and there are a lot of Democrats who may not be thrilled with Clinton, but are pretty pissed off about another example of this partisan bullshit...and in this case using Congress and taxpayer dollars to try and derail a campaign (see Red321 as an example).

Your taka way wasn't that she's a liar?