• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Bernie Sanders' poll is rising as Hillary goes down

I think that once you guys find out how sexist Sanders is, you'll go back to Hilary: 

Hillary Rodham Clinton has seized on remarks Senator Bernie Sanders made in the first Democratic debate that “all the shouting in the world” would not keep guns out of the wrong hands, suggesting that Mr. Sanders used those words because of Mrs. Clinton’s gender.

“I haven’t been shouting, but sometimes when a woman speaks out, some people think it’s shouting,” she said at the Jefferson-Jackson dinner in Des Moines, Iowa, on Saturday.

Not sure why she would feel the need to go there, especially after the week she had. She has the nomination locked up, no need to get in to a mud slinging battle with Sanders.

Not trying to start something but I honestly believe that she sees most things through paranoid lenses.  Everyone is always out to get the Clintons and everything that besets them is a conspiracy.

I'm using a bit of hyperbole here but I do believe my theory.

Not trying to start something but I honestly believe that she sees most things through paranoid lenses.  Everyone is always out to get the Clintons and everything that besets them is a conspiracy.

I'm using a bit of hyperbole here but I do believe my theory.

MT

We just watched 11 hours of testimony that dealt with one conspiracy theory after another. The committee spent as much time talking about Sidney Blumenthal as they did talking about Benghazi. This is after years of Whitewater, Travel Office, Vince Foster, etc. etc. It's always...just out of reach..one more investigation...one more email...and we'll uncover the sordid truth. Now, some of this has to do with the Clinton's usually toeing the line, or not paying attention to optics. But a lot of this is that when it comes to people who dislike the Clinton's, everything they do is viewed as evil incarnate...which is funny, became the same can be said for Obama. So, for the record. Bill Clinton - evil. Barack Obama - evil. Hillary Clinton - evil.

She kind of has a point here.

She may have a point in one, but not everything.  

True, but after about 20 years of crying wolf about the Clintons, I think most people who don't have a raging hate-on for Hillary view it as just another partisan attack and don't pay attention.  

She may have a point in one, but not everything.  

One...help me out MT, because it's an honest question...which of this Hillary plots as ever panned out? Whitewater? Vincent Foster? The Travel Office? Brainghazi?  Benghazi?

When all is said and done I imagine the email server will be more of the same.

I'm not going to deny the Clintons don't seem to learn. Everything they do is watched like a hawk, and will be parsed and analyzed to the nth degree. You would think they understood the rules that apply for others don't apply to them.

One...help me out MT, because it's an honest question...which of this Hillary plots as ever panned out? Whitewater? Vincent Foster? The Travel Office? Brainghazi?  Benghazi?

When all is said and done I imagine the email server will be more of the same.

I'm not going to deny the Clintons don't seem to learn. Everything they do is watched like a hawk, and will be parsed and analyzed to the nth degree. You would think they understood the rules that apply for others don't apply to them.

Geoff just brought up one.  However, their shady dealings in most things leaves them as great targets.  There was plenty of things wrong with Whitewater and the Travel Office dealings.  They were smart enough to just not make it shady enough.

However she wants to explain it, the email thing was at best just plain dumb and I don't believe that she is dumb.

Geoff just brought up one.  However, their shady dealings in most things leaves them as great targets.  There was plenty of things wrong with Whitewater and the Travel Office dealings.  They were smart enough to just not make it shady enough.

However she wants to explain it, the email thing was at best just plain dumb and I don't believe that she is dumb.

What Geoff linked...doesn't really highlight any scandals that panned out, which was my question, outside of a blowjob. If anything it talks about how scandals like Paula Jones included payoffs from Republicans to get state troopers to make up false accusations.

There was nothing to Whitewater or Travel Office. The entire Starr investigation came up with nothing, well, except a blowjob.

I agree, the email thing was dumb. I don't think she is dumb, but they didn't bother to consider optics and that was incredibly dumb.