• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Bernie Sanders' poll is rising as Hillary goes down

Everyone knows HC is a disingenuous C word. 

No one besides the unelectable kook is running against her. Repcons have a decent shot this go around, but they'll probably mess it up

Clinton and Chlamydia seem to go together. Basically she is an STD of the Democratic party that can't seem to get rid of it, in fact they kind of like the itching and burning vagina pain.

Well they've got like 30 candidates. 

I think guys like Walker, Christie or Rubio could do well in a general election if they ran good campaigns. 

Hillary is incredibly vulnerable. 

Repcons should embrace the gay. They could win

Edited by Adam

Everyone knows HC is a disingenuous C word. 

No one besides the unelectable kook is running against her. Repcons have a decent shot this go around, but they'll probably mess it up

Yep the GOP will screw it up by nominating another boring white guy.

Their chance to to win is if Nikki Haley - governor of South Carolina decides to run.

I think Republicans can win if the 14 candidates participate in a gay orgy and release the film to the public.

We'd have to find something for Fiorina to do.

Nikki Haley & Caitlyn Jenner as her running mate.

I'd vote for them.

Edited by MikeScioscia4MVP

If its true, I hate the fact that race is a factor in elections.

If you think about it, Hillary is an unacceptable candidate for a decent population. I think it's right for Dems to find an alternative. Sanders can't probably win a general election, but at least he's more open about his ideology and doesn't seem to have the shadiness/truth issues that Hillary does.

Well they've got like 30 candidates. 

I think guys like Walker, Christie or Rubio could do well in a general election if they ran good campaigns. 

Hillary is incredibly vulnerable. 

Repcons should embrace the gay. They could win

All you need to know about Walker is he just cut 250 million dollars from the university of wisconsin system and then is about to sign a 250 million dollar tax increase to pay for the new Milwaukee Bucks arena.

All you need to know about Walker is he just cut 250 million dollars from the university of wisconsin system and then is about to sign a 250 million dollar tax increase to pay for the new Milwaukee Bucks arena.

I believe it was in exchange for more financial freedom. By the way, most state schools waste lots of money on things that have nothing to do with education. Think diversity this or that and staff as well as whole majors that are nothing but political pressure groups.