• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2015 All Star Gameday Thread

Loving this all star game just like I did last year.  Trout is easily MVP so far.  Hoping none of the AL guys outside of Trout and Pujols do anything the rest of the game, and hopefully they hold the lead.  

Fans vote for winner right? Royals fans were insane with voting for all-stars this year so I can see them voting Cain for MVP. 2-3 with an RBI and a SB

Fans vote for winner right? Royals fans were insane with voting for all-stars this year so I can see them voting Cain for MVP. 2-3 with an RBI and a SB

Dont think so.  I think it might be a a 15 % vote by the fans or something, and the rest is decided by the writers.

Either way I dont see an argument for Trout not being MVP.  Only guy to homer in this game, 2 runs, and hes probably one of the few players who would have scored on that Fielder liner.  

They didnt deny him last year when it could have gone to Jeter or something like that.  Assuming this score holds up I think Trout gets it.

Any chance Santiago gets in this game?