• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trout v. Harper ed. 417: This might be sacrilege...

I That all said, as long as he's not doing things illegal so he cant play baseball I have no shits to give about whether he's a cool dude or not (again, no reason to suspect he's not). He's awesome at the beisbol thats pretty much all that matters.

^^^^^^^^^

I'm sorry but this thread is pathetic.

This thread is pretty stupid. Trout isnt a douchebag, and who cares what kind of music he listens to. It's embarassing to be an Angels fan sometimes. Whats next, are we going to criticize Trout for what kind of toothpaste he uses?

I tried to highjack it with baseball talk about Harper and fence collisions possibly affecting him long term.

This thread is pretty stupid. Trout isnt a douchebag, and who cares what kind of music he listens to. It's embarassing to be an Angels fan sometimes. Whats next, are we going to criticize Trout for what kind of toothpaste he uses?

Not if 9 out of 10 dentist recommend it.

I tried to highjack it with baseball talk about Harper and fence collisions possibly affecting him long term.

Which of course included reference to player you never once saw on the field because he pre dated the Angels becoming a franchise by 10 years.

I was born in Jersey however raised in Cali. The parents and relatives were all pretty cool and non douche like in my bias opinion. Cannot say that about all Jersey people I think it may be due to The Sopranos.

Trout is not the best interview. He does most of his talking on the field.

i am curious, what exactly did he say that made you think he sounded douchey?

Just the tone. Stereotyping. Really it's more about how the "Subway Trout" and the unscripted Trout are very different. I tend not to listen to Alex Curry post-game interviews.

Actually I was just more impressed with Harper. Trout was merely an observation. I'm not calling him a D Bag.