• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

Cracked bat/foul ball class action lawsuit against MLB

A class-action lawsuit seeks better protection for fans from flying bats and baseballs, writes Richard Sandomir. http://t.co/NqNTqghd8w

Netting will protect people but will make siting in the good sections less attractive. I've always hated sitting behind home plate at the Big A.

Might become more of a fan of club level.

`

"The lead plaintiff, Gail Payne, is an Oakland A’s fan who feels vulnerable because her seats in Section 211 in the second deck at O.co Coliseum are not protected by netting. A fan beside her was injured by a foul ball, her lawyer said."

So this broad has never been hit by anything but is suing because she feels vulnerable on the second deck? I'd like to crack a bat over her head.

"The lead plaintiff, Gail Payne, is an Oakland A’s fan who feels vulnerable because her seats in Section 211 in the second deck at O.co Coliseum are not protected by netting. A fan beside her was injured by a foul ball, her lawyer said."

So this broad has never been hit by anything but is suing because she feels vulnerable on the second deck? I'd like to crack a bat over her head.

Hope she doesn't attend a game anytime soon. Not only would that be ironic but baseball god karma dictates she's taking balls to the face.

**** reasonable safety accommodations! As an American I demand my right to needlessly endanger myself.

How is this a reasonable safety accommodation? One person feels at risk so the millions of baseball fans have to pay the price. One ass hole has to ruin it for everybody?

I'm going to create a lawsuit against every airline company. Although I've never been in a plane crash, I feel unsafe that at any time the plane could fall from the sky. But I will continue to fly.

Wait.. flying is dangerous?

And she's about 800 feet from homeplate