• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

AngelsWin.com 2015 Softball Tournament on August 8th (Sign-ups)

Chuck

I think we have enough for over the line atm.  

And to think, 3 years ago, we had something like 30 people per team.  

We'll get enough. I haven't posted to our social media outlets yet. 

If we end up just getting enough for two large teams, we'll play best of three. I'm down with that! 

I'm still waiting on confirmation from Victor Rojas and a couple others. 

If it follows the previous years.

It's at Pioneer Park I believe.  2565 E. Underhill, Anaheim, CA. 

Start time is around 8 or 8:30 or 9.  Somewhere in that area.  

4 teams.  Single Elimination.  If you win, you play in the championships then get drunk after.  Usually get done around 12-1 for all three games.  Those lucky enough to live nearby get to shower.  Those not lucky enough, go drinking somewhere.

After-party?  Last time I played, I was supposed to continue driving down to SD for a bachelor party...  Got in the truck, and decided against it.  Now, if there were to be an after-party nearby I'd be down for that.

Sorry for the delay on this, I had a business trip to Texas around this same time that was putting a wrench on things for me coming down, but that has fell through so I'm coming down.

So...... If you can come out and play the game you love and pitch in $20 which will go toward using the field AND MORE IMPORTANTLY, giving money toward the OC Miracle League so these special needs kids can continue to play on this field that cost Steel Morris $$$$$ to pay for every year, sign up. 

After a 3-year DL stint I've been in the gym hitting both the weights and doing that dreadful thing called cardio, so I've dropped 40 lbs and I'm in tip top shape (Best Shape of my Life, seriously). So yeah, my team WILL WIN! 

If you don't want to play but want to donate money, please show up with cash or send money to our PayPal account at: charlesrichter@hotmail.com

August 8th is the tournament. We need four captains, I will be one so just three more of yous. I know Adam and Stradling are down. GotBeer?

Cheers! 

Oh man!  Sounds like it's gonna slide into old-guys-shirtless-selfies day!  I'm in, Chuckie-Baby!  Cheers!

Still looking for players?

Yes.

After-party?  Last time I played, I was supposed to continue driving down to SD for a bachelor party...  Got in the truck, and decided against it.  Now, if there were to be an after-party nearby I'd be down for that.

There is usually an after softball party, pre tailgate party and sometimes a post game party.  

One of these days there will be a pre softball party.  Might even make some of us better at softball.

The Angels game is just an excuse to sober up.

Edited by gotbeer