• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Still can't get over how fundamental Pujols made this look

Gosh I love this site. I haven't posted in a year or so but you people are the best fans ever. You talked crap on Pujols for years of him being absolutely shit. Then you cheer him when he is doing well. Yet no one on this site actually thinks its unnatural. Dude blows complete junk and then has maybe one of his best seasons ever at 40 years old or how ever old he is now. Yep completely legit. Dudes a douche always will be a douche and is a cheater. I love that you all just turn the blind eye because he is on the Angels lol. F*cking hilarious. I love fans. 

Gosh I love this site. I haven't posted in a year or so but you people are the best fans ever. You talked crap on Pujols for years of him being absolutely shit. Then you cheer him when he is doing well. Yet no one on this site actually thinks its unnatural. Dude blows complete junk and then has maybe one of his best seasons ever at 40 years old or how ever old he is now. Yep completely legit. Dudes a douche always will be a douche and is a cheater. I love that you all just turn the blind eye because he is on the Angels lol. F*cking hilarious. I love fans.

And we can't wait to play the Pirates in the WS.