• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Cron and Aybar

Aybar is pretty much being Aybar....very streaky, productive when he's hot....meathead on the bases...

I think Cron is the wildcard for the second half....Stoneman isn't making a trade and Cron is the one in house guy who could really make a difference....He wasn't bad last year and he was lights out this spring...he is going to be streaky too but the guy has always hit....he's a potential difference maker....Joyce, meh....

In a perfect world, we'd get rid of Freese and finally get a real 3rd baseman.

Real third baseman are rare these days. How many third basemen out there really get you excited? Arrenado, Machado, Longoria, Donaldson, Frazier? I'm sure I'm missing a couple but man what a weak position. Would you trade for Panda and his contract? Uribe? I wouldn't.

AO is now going to blame Cowart for us losing Grichuk. This is at least the second post like this. Blame Dipoto, it wasn't his best move. Although if we had Callaspo playing third right now we would all be bitching even more about third base and the front office than we are now.

AO is now going to blame Cowart for us losing Grichuk. This is at least the second post like this. Blame Dipoto, it wasn't his best move. Although if we had Callaspo playing third right now we would all be bitching even more about third base and the front office than we are now.

Maybe so on Dipoto, but what does it hurt for us to post about it?